Come in and enjoy our delicious breakfast specialties and New Orleans style Beignets!
First and foremost, we want to express our sincere thoughts and concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Since 2015, Googie Grill has been dedicated to genuine hospitality and taking great care of our “Googie Family” so they can take great care of you. The health and well-being of our staff members and guests is always our number one concern, and we wanted to share with you some actions we’ve taken to ensure your continued safety during this time of uncertainty. We are following all local ordinances regarding our restaurant hours, occupancy limits and dining restrictions, and are continuing to follow the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments.
As all of our cities and neighborhoods have transitioned to allowing take-out and delivery service only, we are here to help you continue to enjoy your Googie Grill favorites whether you order online and pick them up in our restaurant, use our curbside service, or have them delivered to your doors (where available).
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices at Googie Grill, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up take-out orders from our restaurants. This includes:
- Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance between our guests and cashiers to minimize contact, placing markings on our floors to help guests distance themselves from others, and displaying directional signs for customers to follow
- Cleaning and sanitizing all cashier counter surfaces and pens after each use
- Prompting customers to pay over the phone when placing your order to minimize contact
- Requiring all staff members to wear gloves and masks when interacting with our guests
- Constant hand washing
- Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles throughout the day, and leaving front doors propped open to minimize contact
Helpful hints to minimize contact:
- Order online and pay ahead (saves you time and significantly minimizes contact)
- Use our Curbside pickup service whether you’re ordering online or phoning in your order; you don’t even have to get out your car—it’s like our drive thru.
Simply pull up in a parking space and call us at 831-392-1520 to let us know you have arrived so we can bring your order out.
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely. This includes:
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door
- Ensuring that Dashers maintain social distancing when picking up orders from our restaurants
Whether you use Googie delivery, DoorDash or GrubHub the following guidelines have been implemented:
- Orders will automatically default to the no-contact option, “Leave it at my door.” You can also leave additional details/instructions about the drop-off location, such as “Leave next to the plant” to help your Dasher.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks are offered to Dashers.
- Best health practices are being followed
We care deeply about our people. They are what makes our small, family run restaurant so special. With that as our guiding principle we are ensuring that each and every
employee has the information they need to remain healthy and are instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
We have been following the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation. We encourage you to stay safe and healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.
Jenny, Lisa, and Jack